CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:08+00:002015 Ford Flex CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:08+00:00
- Two bolts for the cross member braces were missing. The other two were loose. The right side inner bolt hole is stripped and won't tighten up. The bolt also will not come back out. Just spins. Tightened multiple bell housing bolts. Check all bolts that have to come out to replace transmission that are accelable.
- See above
- Replaced clamp on heat shield
- Yes they have been.
Richard G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:02:55+00:002007 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:02:55+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
Mark W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-20T22:02:28+00:002007 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-20T22:02:28+00:00
- Check system operation, pressures, and vent temperature. Checked for leaks w/halogen leak detector. Found the A/C condenser to be leaking. Needs the condenser replaced and the system re-charged.
- Evacuate A/C System to 30in Vacuum. for at least 30 minutes. Recharge System With The Specified Amount of Freon. Check For Leaks And add Freon Dye
- Removed and replaced the A/C condenser.
Virgil B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2021