- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (4mm) Rear (4mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 11/32 Rear 10/32. Drivers door lock actuator is loud. TPMS light is flashing. Needs brake fluid and P/S fluid flushed, needs spark plugs replaced.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Change coolant in engine, radiator, and heater core . Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees, pH to between 9.5 to 10.5. Check thermostat and cooling fan operation.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain power steering reservoir, flush and change all fluid in power steering system.
Alex B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2023