CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-03T23:05:43+00:002004 Buick Century CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-03T23:05:43+00:00
- Intake manifolds are definitely leaking. Had coolant in the oil pan. Has oil in the coolant. Recommend flushing the cooling system again in 6 months.
- Remove and replaced the intake manifold gaskets. Replaced upper radiator hose.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Fuel pressure is bleeding off. Trace to the fuel pressure regulator leaking. Needs the fuel pressure regulator replaced.
- Removed and replaced the fuel pressure regulator.
John A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2022