CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-08T23:04:22+00:002005 Nissan Titan CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-08T23:04:22+00:00
- Wheel bearing is too bad to drive at speed at this time. Codes stored. PCM; P0455 Evap. system large leak. P1564 ASCD Switch voltage error. TCM P1731 1st gear engine braking logic error. Transmission code would need to be seen by a transmission shop. Found the fuel pump is unable to keep up with the volume needed under very hard acceleration.
- R&R gas tank to replaced the fuel pump assembly.
- Left front wheel bearing is making a lot of noise. Has and exhaust leak. Right exhaust manifold gasket is leaking. The left catalytic converter rear flange is held together with Vise Grips.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Removed and replaced the left front wheel bearing/hub assembly w/ wheel speed sensor.
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/7/2023