CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-03T21:58:44+00:002006 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-03T21:58:44+00:00
- There is a knock sensor code stored in the PCM. That is the only issue we are finding. P0332 Sensor 2 signal too low. Unable to duplicate the driveability concerns.All fuel trim and engine control data is normal.
- Left front turn signal had the wrong bulb.
- Large oil leak from the vacuum pump. Small leak from the valve cover gasket.
- Both power plugs are working fine. One in front of the shifter and one on the back of the center console. Both have power.
- Removed and replaced the vacuum pump
Von P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/2/2023