- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Rotated the tires. Brakes Remaining Front (9mm) Rear (6mm)
- Check PCM with Scan Tool. Code #P2402 Evaporative leak detection pump control circuit fault. Needs the leak detection pump replaced.
- Removed and replaced the spark plugs.
- Removed and replaced the Evaporative system leak detection pump.
Rodney C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2022