- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Drain transmission fluid and inspect for foreign material. Refill with fresh fluid and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove and replace the engine and cabin air filters.
- Check alternator output, check starter draw, load test battery, check for drains and check battery terminals. Battery failed the load test. Needs the battery replaced. Alternator was actually over charging. Maxing out at 15.2 Volts. Adaptive charging system needs to be reset when a new battery is installed. Doubtful that AAA did that when the battery was installed last time.
- Install new battery, Clean battery cable ends. Clean any corrosion from battery hold down.
Robert M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2023