CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:01:25+00:002005 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:01:25+00:00
- Tailgate latch screws were loose so latch not completely latched.
- Replaced right headlight bulb and right brake light bulb.
- Since rear hatch was ajar the doors would not lock. Now one fob works fine. The other does not work at all. Recommend visiting a lock smith to see what they can do about the stripped and/or cross-threaded screw.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Drivers buckle switch is bad. Need to replace the drivers seat belt buckle assembly.
- Removed and replaced the drivers seat belt buckle assembly.
- DELIVERY FEE
Jon I. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2022