2005 Mazda 3CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-25T21:58:11+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (6mm) Rear (6mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 10/32 Rear 10/32. Left front axle seal leaking. Both front lower control arm bushings are torn. Coolant was a little low. No sign of coolant leaking. Needs battery service.
- Removed and replaced the rear shocks.
- Left front axle seal is what is leaking.
- ADJUST PARKING BRAKE
- REPLACE LEFT FRONT AXLE SEAL
- Remove and replaced both front lower control arms.
- Clean battery terminals. Check/fill water in battery. Clean any corrosion from battery and hold down.
Ben A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2023