2009 Acura RDXCRM Mitchell1 2021-06-24T22:03:09+00:00
- Check system operation, pressures, and vent temperature. Checked for leaks w/halogen leak detector. Found the Freon low. Needs the sytem recharged.
- Check system operation, pressures, and vent temperature. Topped off with R-134A Freon if needed, checked for leaks w/halogen leak detector. Add Freon dye and oil.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Drain old fluid & inspect fluid for metal. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove and replace the engine and cabin air filters.
Joe D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2021