- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE MAINTENANCE MINDER LIGHT – RESET TIRES – ROTATE AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE FLUID – REPLACE COOLANT – REPLACE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Rotated the tires. Brakes Remaining Front (8mm) Rear shoes(3mm)
- Replaced air filter.
- Drain transmission fluid and inspect for foreign material. Refill with fresh fluid and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Change coolant in engine, radiator, and heater core . Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees, pH to between 9.5 to 10.5. Check thermostat and cooling fan operation.
Vanessa C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023