- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (8mm) Rear shoes (4mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 4/32 Rear 5/32. Right rear tire was low. Couldn't see anything. Needs new rear struts. Trans fluid is very dirty. Wipers streak.
- REAR LICENSE PLATE SCREW
- Removed and replaced both rear struts.
- Flush transmission fluid and inspect for foreign material. Refill with fresh fluid and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new wiper blades.
Tony A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2023