- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Remove and reinstalled four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Inspect brake lines and hoses. Adjust brakes where applicable. Lining remaining is: Front (6mm) Rear (5mm). Pulsation from both the front and the rear brakes. Would have to do brakes all the way around to eliminate it.
- Front struts are noisy. Needs new front strut complete assemblies. Rear shocks are leaking and soft. Noise from the steering intermediate shaft. Needs the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Noise from the steering rack. Internal bushings are worn. May need the steering rack replaced.
- Remove and replaced the cabin air filter. Clean any debris from the heater box.
- Clean battery terminals. Check/fill water in battery. Clean any corrosion from battery and hold down.
Jennifer L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2024