- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (6mm) Rear shoes (4mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 8/32 Rear 8/32. Front brakes pulsate. Needs a brake fluid flush. Needs a trans fluid service. Needs P/S fluid service. Needs the engine air filter replaced. Has several exterior light bulbs out. Drivers power door lock inop.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain transmission fluid and inspect for foreign material. Refill with fresh fluid and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Drain power steering reservoir, flush and change all fluid in power steering system.
- Replaced air filter.
- Removed and replaced both of the cargo light bulbs, the high mount brake light bulb and the drivers side taillight bulb..
Thomas F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/6/2023