- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (0mm) Rear (3.2mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 7/32 Rear 6/32. Will need front rotors and calipers. Right wiper inop. Brake fluid is black. Power steering fluid is low and dark. Recommend cooling system service. Transmission fluid is marginal. Needs wire repaired behind right front bumper. Tie rod and sway bar end links rotted. Windows don't roll down. Belts are worn. Rear shocks are worn. Blend air door or mode door is making noise.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Change coolant in engine, radiator, and heater core . Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees, pH to between 9.5 to 10.5. Check thermostat and cooling fan operation.
- Drain power steering reservoir, flush and change all fluid in power steering system.
- R&R transmission pan to replace filter and gasket. Fill with fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake pads, calipers and machine front rotors. Lubricate new brake caliper slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replace Serpentine Belt, check belt tensioner.
- RIGHT WIPER NOT WORKING
Pam T. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/14/2021