- Check alternator output, check starter draw, load test battery, check for drains and check battery terminals. Needs battery replaced.
- Install new battery, Clean battery cable ends. Clean any corrosion from battery hold down.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Rotated the tires. Brakes Remaining Front (1mm) Rear (1mm)
- Replace front brake pads and machine front rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads, machine rotors, Clean and lubricate caliper guide pins. Check caliper piston movement. Bleed air from system. road test vehicle.
Steve M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/28/2023