- No oil on the dipstick on arrival. No sign of oil leaks. Recommend checking oil between oil changes.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset Maintenance Light if Applicable.
- Rotated the tires. Brakes Remaining Front (5mm) Rear (8mm)
- Still fine at this time
- Wiper blades are ok.
- Remove and replace the engine and cabin air filters.
- Remove and replaced the left low beam headlight and the left fog light bulbs.
Dana T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2022