- Road test vehicle. Check wiper and washer operation check all exterior lights and the horn. Check cabin filter. Check transmission fluid, differential fluids, transfer case fluid & operation, Check tune-up parts, cooling system for leaks, belt & hoses. Check the starting and charging system, check steering and suspension systems. Inspect tires. Check brakes; Front brakes (6mm) Rear (4mm). Tire Tread Remaining Front 8/32 Rear 8/32. Needs transmission service, cabin filter and all 3 wiper blades. Left front strut is leaking.
- No leaking at this time. Looks like they may have been done.
- Flush transmission fluid and inspect for foreign material. Refill with fresh fluid and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new wiper blades.
- Remove and replaced the cabin air filter. Clean any debris from the heater box.
Stephanie K. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2021